Tuesday, June 4, 2013

Funky Laser

What I ordered
I was recently sent a gift voucher for FunkyLaser, a fantastic company that makes laser cut shapes for a variety of uses along with finished jewellery, from Make Jewellery Magazine after they printed my picture. (Click here to see the piece.) I had only recently become aware of Funky Laser and was planning on getting some of their pieces to make a few things I had planned so I was really happy!

Their website has ready made pieces that can be ordered straight away  but they also run a custom service where you can order jewellery or components made to your own specifications. They have a variety or colours and finishes available as well so the combinations are endless!

I had a design for a Batman bracelet planned for quite a while but hadn't gotten around to making the batman symbol myself so when I heard of Funky Laser I knew what I was going to have done! I sent a picture along with the dimensions I required and they made it! Its perfect! I made the res of he bracelet using micro macrame in black and yellow and attaching the Batman symbol. I have taken it off since I put it together!



The other pieces I ordered where Jigsaw puzzle pieces, Lightening Bolts and Diving Swallow pendants that are all available ready made on the website. I have a few little things planned for these in the coming weeks so I will share them when they are finished.



And here is my Batman Bracelet! I love it! I used micro Macrame to make up the rest of the bracelet and attached a toggle clasp.


Thank you to Funky Laser and Leah who helped with my order! I am beyond pleased with how the Batman piece turned out and with the quality of everything including your customer service! I think its safe to say I will be back for more very soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a comment I love getting feedback on my posts.