Thursday, January 9, 2014

Workshop Update

And Yes That's Batman on The Shelf










I spent today cleaning the workshop a bit more. I'm trying to find the best places to store everything so its easier to find things when I need them. Up until today I just had a load of big boxes on the shelves but today I got a lot sorted. I even found loads of things I didn't know I had. My workshop combines both metal work and beads so storage is a huge issue for all the tools and supplies. Thankfully my dad built me loads of shelves which have very quickly filled up.


2 comments:

  1. This is my favorite option as well, Siobhan... open shelving and lots of clear containers. I find it really cuts down on wasted time opening and closing units; more precious minutes to spend creating. I like some labels but only very general (by colour/metal type/media, etc.) It feels great to accomplish the "housekeeping" tasks, doesn't it? :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Its so easy to find things now its fantastic! and I cant wait until its completely done ive about half the workshop completely organised but tomorrow is a making day I think just want to make something now haha

      Delete

Please leave a comment I love getting feedback on my posts.