Saturday, April 12, 2014

Belfast Creative Craft Show

I won a few tickets to the Belfast Creative Craft Show a while ago from Beads and Beyond Magazine and today was finally the day to go. I had been once before about a year and a half ago. Belfast is about a 2 hour drive from where I live so we had a very early start today but it was all worth it. I have loads of photos to show off of everything I bought so I'm going to post them under the shop names which are linked to their websites. I have no idea what I'm going to use half of this for but I've grown my stash a bit and might have to stop myself ordering anything for a while.

















6 comments:

  1. I've loved seeing your buy. (I'm sorry, this doesn't sound good English to me, but at the moment I can't seem to find what is wrong with it. ) I'm sure you've had a great time. Thank you for including the links to the shops.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a lot of wonderful beadiness! What are those brightly coloured round beads in all the fab colours? Are they glass or dyed gemstones? You are going to have a lot of fun playing with all these goodies!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. the flourescent beads are a rubber covered glass bead and the speckled coloured ones are glass. I cant wait to get started on making with them!

      Delete
  3. Some day I will attend a bead show! I love my quiet, out-of-the-way town... except for specialized shopping :(

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. its a great thing going to the show its the only one Ive gone to we dont get big ones here at all and its a long drive and different currencies and that so Im glad its not on too often haha

      Delete
  4. You got quite a haul. Have fun designing with them.

    ReplyDelete

Please leave a comment I love getting feedback on my posts.