Monday, May 5, 2014

Bead Soup Update


I thought I would post a little update about the Bead Soup as it has been a while since my original posts. Unfortunately the reveal has been postponed for a week meaning we will all reveal our pieces next Saturday (May 11th). So my partner is Ana at ACBeads. You can visit her blog here

The Soup I Sent To Ana

I sent Ana a mix of turquoise, gold, clear, black and amber coloured glass bead. Copper wire head and ball pins and a copper watch style toggle clasp. The focal bead/pendant I chose is a turquoise stone. My favourite thing in this soup has to be the toggle clasp. I had been admiring it for a while in my local bead shop and as soon as I had signed up it was the first thing I knew was going into the mix. 


What Ana Sent Me:

There are so many lovely pieces in this soup that Ana sent to me. My favourite of everything in the mix has to be this beautiful pendant and beads set. 





And I was very lucky to receive this amazing bracelet and earring set from Ana as a gift with my soup mix.


So don't forget to pop back on Saturday May 11th to see what both myself and Ana have made with all of these beads. (To make sure you don't miss out follow my blog by adding yourself along the right hand side. 

1 comment:

  1. I can't wait to see your creations with my challenging bead soup.
    See you on Saturday.
    Ana

    ReplyDelete

Please leave a comment I love getting feedback on my posts.