Thursday, April 18, 2013

My Next Tutorial!


My next tutorial will show you how to make this bracelet. I have decided to release tutorials only on a Saturday from now on so this one will go live on Saturday April 20th. As this is still quite a new blog I'm trying to find the best structures so that my subscribers and followers will know when to find the new content. So if you haven't done so already click the button on the right panel to follow the blog or copy the url and add it to your usual blog reader. 

Also I would like to thank Craft Gossip for publishing my Byzantine Bracelet tutorial and my Chevron Friendship Bracelet tutorial. They have fantastic tutorials for every form of craft or home decoration!

1 comment:

  1. I'll come back on Saturday to see the instructions for making this trendy bracelet. Peaceful creations.

    ReplyDelete

Please leave a comment I love getting feedback on my posts.