Friday, February 7, 2014

This Week In The Workshop

I've spent more time designing pieces this week than actually making anything so I don't have a lot to show. I do have a new pendant and bracelet that I worked on this week though so it wasn't a wasted week.



The bracelet I made using a mixed packet of pastel coloured glass pearls I got last year from Beads Unlimited. I loved all the colours in the mixed pack and wanted to use them together. I used a four strand slide clasp to finish it off. Its a very summery bracelet I think.






I also made a pendant using aluminium and copper (again) and yet again a hammered finish. I'm not finished using a hammered finish just yet but I'm sure I will get sick of it at some point soon. I like the option of this piece of being able to wear it with both pieces or each on their own.


2 comments:

  1. Love glass pearls and your bracelet is very cheerful :)

    I like the two components together in your pendant, Siobhan... they have great movement, don't they?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. they have thanks Monique! I love making the double pendants I have a few more in mind now

      Delete

Please leave a comment I love getting feedback on my posts.