Sunday, September 7, 2014

I'm Back...

I've been quite busy lately and haven't had a lot of time to share on here so I'm back and have a few things to share in the next little while. As is always the case there are certain things I can't share until certain times but this week Beads an Beyond Magazine shared a little sneak peek inside their next issue and my bracelet was part of the collage. I took part in the October issue Designer Challenge using a beautiful pack sent from Beadsisters (they put together an amazing pack so thank you for giving me such beautiful materials to work with). I submitted three pieces bu I can only show you one just yet. 


So here is my bracelet using Czech Glass Pearls, Glass beads and Seed Beads on Memory Wire. I love the way the piece was displayed and photographed (I need to take notes here I'm not the best photographer). I can't wait to share my other two pieces so check back during the week for my post. 

You can order the October issue of Beads And Beyond Magazine here.

2 comments:

  1. Aren't pre-selected packs w!spirational :) Nice to see you have been busy, Siobhán!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I somehow managed to click delete instead of publish 2 comments left last night (I blame my big fingers) so Im just posting hem here myself. Thank you for leaving the comments!

    Blu Moon:
    Pretty bracelet love the colour choices!
    Jackie

    Karen M
    What a beautiful color combination you've chosen. I look forward to your next creations

    ReplyDelete

Please leave a comment I love getting feedback on my posts.