Friday, April 19, 2013

Thank You Natascha!

Natascha Marty is my bead soup blog partner and asked me this week if I would be the subject of her weekly "Handmade Community Interview"! You can read it here on her blog. 

Natascha makes beautiful gemstones jewellery that is just stunning which you can see and buy here



Here is a reminder of what Natascha sent to me for the swap. 




And here is what I sent to Natascha




Our reveal has been postponed until April 27th so visit us both then and see what we have made!

2 comments:

  1. Can't wait until next week! Your soup was awesome. Did you make the copper parts?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. No I wish I did though haha glad you liked it cant wait to see what you have come up with!

      Delete

Please leave a comment I love getting feedback on my posts.