Sunday, April 28, 2013

I'm In Another Magazine!

I picked up the June 2013 issue of Make Jewellery Magazine today and flipping through the pages I see my tassel bracelet I made a while back. I had completely forgotten about sending it in to them so it was a great surprise to see it printed! 

I made the bracelet inspired by the Star Style tutorial in issue 48 of Make Jewellery and I love it so much I had to share my results with them. And I think they liked it too given the lovely comment they gave me "Such a stunning make, we like the contrast of the delicate bead cones and the chunky chain". 


2 comments:

  1. It is a beautiful design showing creativity and being aware of fashion trends (the use of different kinds of chains). Congratulations!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very nice bracelet! I loved the use of the different types of chains & it probably tinkles nicely when it's worn. :0

    ReplyDelete

Please leave a comment I love getting feedback on my posts.