Tuesday, May 14, 2013

10,000 Hits


I've hit 10,000 views on the blog! I can't believe how quickly this has happened I only started the blog on January 1st this year and already I have so many subscribers and people commenting on the blog on a daily basis. So thank you to everyone who has stopped by, commented and followed me along. Hopefully you will stick around and see what else I have coming over the next while!

I was taking requests for tutorials recently so if you still have any suggestions let me know. And the suggestions that have already made will be available soon! (I release new tutorials on a Saturday). But in the meantime enjoy the previous tutorials and let me know if you have tried them and how it worked for you!

Thank you all again!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a comment I love getting feedback on my posts.