Friday, May 3, 2013

What Would You Like To See Next?


I'm taking suggestions at the moment so that I can plan out the posts for the blog over the summer. Are there any pieces you have seen here or on my Pinterest boards that you would like to see a tutorial for?

I'm planning on doing a few reviews from books to popular jewellery making materials that are around so if theres any suggestions or you have anything you would like for me to review please comment below and let me know!

So all in all I have a fun summer of posts already planned so don't forget to follow this blog by clicking the blogger follower or the email option on the right hand side.

Don't forget to follow me on Pinterest and Twitter!

7 comments:

  1. Siobhan, could you link your Pinterest so we could see? :-) Love your tutorials.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sorry it must be the new colour scheme the pinterest words about are actually links but Im going to change them to underlined. Hadnt noticed that thanks Lori!

      Delete
    2. Ive changed the colour sightly so the links stand out cant seem to underline them just now

      Delete
  2. Maybe I'm asking too much but I'd like to see a tutorial for the Diamond Patterned Friendship Bracelet you've put here on the blog. It looks so beautiful. Have a nice weekend.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Im just starting working on that one over the weekend so it should be up for saturday 11th!

      Delete
  3. I would actually like to see another chainmaille piece, perhaps with beads?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I've added that to the list Porscha Lucio

      Delete

Please leave a comment I love getting feedback on my posts.