Monday, January 14, 2013

Memory Bracelets!!

I started making these when I was thinking of something to make for my mam for her birthday a few years back. They are a very popular idea the last few years and most never look alike as different birthstone colours are used in them.

I used Pewter letter blocks and Swarovski Crystals when making these bracelets. Pewter is a great alternative metal as it is not expensive like silver and still has a lovely colour to it. When the light hits the crystals it shines beautifully.





 This one I made for my mam it is my parents, my sisters and my initials surrounded by each of our birthstone colours. 


This one I made using the initials but used a lovely blue crystal instead of the birthstones.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a comment I love getting feedback on my posts.